Thursday 5 May 2016

THE WORD FOR U!!!!!!!!

Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord , and that thought upon his name.  And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.  Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
Malachi 3:16-18 KJV
http://bible.com/1/mal.3.16-18.KJV
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;   I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.   So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.   Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:   I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.   As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.   Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.   To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.   He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 3:14-22 KJV
http://bible.com/1/rev.3.14-22.KJV
In view of the above scripture sir, what is the faith of a lukewarm Christian when he/she dies?
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.   Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.   Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.   Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.   I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.   If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.   If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.   Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
John 15:1-8 KJV
http://bible.com/1/jhn.15.1-8.KJV
It's scripture
There is no question there
A Christian who remains lukewarm will go to hell." Revelation 3:14 -20 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither COLD NOR HOT: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art LUKEWARM, and neither COLD NOR HOT, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: BE ZEALOUS THEREFORE, AND REPENT. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.


From here, you can see that this particular Christian is an unprofitable servant. He is actually serving God. Mathew 25:30, "And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."


What is the faith of an unprofitable servant? He kept the gift that was given to him. The kingdom of heaven is liken to this... And the lukewarm Christian doesn’t have a hope except he/she repent and become zealous. You can not afford to be lukewarm as a Christian because the Holy Spirit has empowered you.
This is according to pastor chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment