Thursday 14 April 2016

CLIMAX








CLIMAX

I have fallen inlove so many times ,
But none felt like this.
Roses, Wine, and butterflies  were what came to mind when I thought about love, but-
Daggers, Flame and poison were what I had when I acted on my thoughts about love.

I have been touched so many times,
But none felt like this.
Shivers, Jitters and pleasure were what came to mind when I thought about  the touch of love, but-
Crushing, pain and pricks were all I had when I acted on the touch I thought about.

I have been kissed so many times ,
But none felt like this.
Lightning, magic and haven came to mind when I thought about kisses, but-
Swells, blisters and bruises were all I had when I acted on my thoughts about kisses.

I have been held so many times,
But none felt like this.
Warmth, sweetness and bliss were what came to mind when I thought about being held, but-
Cold, fever and harshness were what I had when I acted on my thoughts about being held.


An then...
You came into my life.
Like a rushing wind, you came and swept me off my feetYou fed me with your love which was sweeter than wine; I became drunk in you.

Into your home, you carried me,not minding my past.  On your white sheets you laid me, not minding my stain; I was overwhelmed.

You spoiled me with your kisses which tasted like heaven; I drowned in them.

You held me like an egg,looked into my eyes and made me believe in  you; I trusted in you.

Your touch burned right through my very bones. You possessed me like you knew the all of me; I was consumed.


I drank from you and it made me insane. You made me scream so loud out of ecstasy,  and i could barely hear my words- "I don't wanna recover";  my life is dead in you, JESUS .



#Team WC
                                   -Bee

0 comments:

Post a Comment