Friday 8 April 2016

Joel Osteen speaks



Joel Osteen
 And I decide to share it with you.

The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
(1 Samuel 16:7, NIV)SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
Line up Your Heart

Every one of us has an outer life and an inner life. The outer life is our public life that the people around us see. The inner life is made up of our thoughts, attitudes and motives. Only you and God know what’s going on inside of you.

Too many people go around today pretending—acting one way, yet on the inside they’re thinking something totally different. Their heart and actions don’t line up. But we have to understand that God is looking on the inside. We can fool a lot of people, but we can’t fool God. He would rather us be open and honest than go through life pretending.

Take inventory of what’s going on inside of you today. Are you at peace? Are you overlooking offenses? Do you believe the best in people? Do your heart and actions line up? If not, ask the Lord to give you an undivided heart. Be determined to stay true in your mind and actions. Line up your whole being with His Word so that you can be pleasing to Him all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
“Father, I humbly come before You today and ask that You search the deep places of my heart. Show me if there is any area where I need to line up my heart and actions. Help me to be authentic and true in my mind, heart and actions in Jesus name. Amen.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment