Friday 29 April 2016

POEM!!!!!

THE PERSISTENCE POEM
When things go wrong as they sometimes will, when the road you are trudging seems all uphil; when the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to smile but have to sigh; when care is pressing you down a bit- rest if you can but do not quit. Success is failure turned inside out; the silver tint of the clouds of doubt; and you can never tell how close you are, it may be near when it seems so far; so stick to the fight when you are hardest hit- its when things go wrong that YOU MUST NOT QUIT.
UNQUENCHABLE LOVE
And oft when I'm tempted to turn from the track,
I think of my saviour, my mind wanders back
To the place where they nailed Him on Calvary's tree
I heard a voice saying, "I suffered for thee".
A place I remember where I was set free,
'Twas where I found pardon, a heaven to me
There Jesus spoke sweetly to my weary soul,
My sins were forgiven, He made my heart whole.
How great is His blessings the world cannot give,
I'm satisfied fully for Jesus to live;
Though friends may forsake me and trial arise,
I am trusting Jesus, His love never dies.
There is no one like Jesus can cheer me today.
His love and His kindness can ne'er fade away
In winter and summer, in sunshine and rain,
His love and affection are always the same.
Will you have this blessing that Jesus bestows,
A free full salvation from sin's bitter throes?
O come to the saviour, to Calvary flee,
The fountain is opened, is flowing for thee.

There's peace and contentment in serving the lord.
I love Him far better than in days of yore
I'll serve Him more truly than ever before,
I'll do as He bids me, whatever the cost,
I'll be a true soldier, I'll die at my post.
REMINDER!!!

There is
BEAUTY IN PURITY
DIGNITY IN CHASTITY...
Your Virginity is a Royalty
Guard it Jealously...
The world is changing... GOD'S STANDARD HASNT CHANGED...
Let all marriages be HONORABLE... with the BED UNDEFILED... heb 13:4
It is God's will, EVEN YOUR OWN SANCTIFICATION.
THAT YOU ABSTAIN FROM FORNICATION... I thess 4:3
That u'v lost it intentionally or not... is not a licence to continue... God is merciful and He restores and make all things new... 2corin 5:17...

0 comments:

Post a Comment